Karen Gillan at the “Guardians of the Galaxy” photocall on July 25, 2014 in London, England.
Tatiana Maslany is directed to shoot a sequence which involves pistol whipping Rachel without her right hand because Kathryn’s arm will be edited in its place.
Excuse me, Marvel?
Yes hi. Big fan. Really. But um, could you maybe, you know:
- Black Widow put her in everything okay
- More Falcon even if it’s like he shows up and eats pizza and tells everyone to believe in themselves
- Like a lot of Hawkeye movies at least four Hawkeye movies
- Take care of Chris Evans he’s special to me
- Bucky okay like let him cry on screen that’d be nice please
If your name is on one of these I just wanna let you know your parents are basic bitches with no creativity
Sounds like someone’s sad they couldn’t find their name on a coke bottle
- the ones who are basically your friends and you can tell them anything
- The ones who seem to hate teenagers and teaching and JFC why did they choose to do this for a living
- the ones that are really nice but just suck at teaching and you never really learn anything in that class
- the dorky one that never gets mad just gives you that long “I’m dissapointed in you look”
- the ones that teach no matter whats going on in the class
whoop there it is
For more posts like these, go visit psych2go
Psych2go features various psychological findings and myths. In the future, psych2go attempts to include sources to posts for the for the purpose of generating discussions and commentaries. This will give readers a chance to critically examine psychology.
Muggleborn students at Hogwarts (part 1/?)
I love muggleborn headcanons.
There aren’t any “anti-muggle-technology charms,” did anyone actually READ Hogwarts: A History?
Hermione said in The Goblet of Fire that bugging devices don’t work because magic interferes with electricity geez
Honeydukes in Hogsmeade at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
The wait is over. Watch and share the trailer for #FiftyShades
THIS IS LITERALLY A DESCRIPTION OF MY LIFE
oh my god